Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A House is Not a Home Without Corn

So today I went and ate lunch at Serop's with DJ, Griffis, Brad Dupey Pants, and Jason Really Tall Ryder. Me, DJ, and Griffis ate at one table and Brad, Jason, and JP ate at another since they have the tables bolted down to the ground in case some one wanted to steal it so I guess they could be considered part of our meal. I ate some mac and cheese and we had a good conversation with Griffis about how his house is not a home without peanut butter or corn. For all of you Griffis is my Homeboy People out there - if you ever want Griffis to consider liking you, give him some corn. As we were eating we noticed that there is an awesome painting of a tiger/bear on the wall. Do you think it looks more like a tiger or a bear? Let me know.




Overall, it was enjoyable. The highlight of the lunch outing was seeing Jonathan Menck working at the Starbucks that just opened. He made me a Passion Iced Tea Lemonade sweetened with Classic Syrup and it was probably the best one I've ever had. Lunch time was pretty good today. At least it wasn't leftovers.


3 comments:

Holly Kay said...

im glad you had a great lunch i like the pictures welcome back to the blogging world i love ya g! ttyl

JP said...

best elevate blog thus far!!!!!
you then brandon!

Unknown said...

That is definitely a bear